Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So Good, its Bad

So I have been really good for the past week or so, and that's great right!?
But not! Here is a little conversation from earlier today:

Hello Darling, how are you this morning

Really good! I have been shopping all morning


You have been so good lately! I am so proud of you, you deserve a good day of shopping!

Awe Thanks Baby!

yeah it's great so far right?! More conversation just chatting about our days...

Baby?


Yeah

You know how I have been really good lately?


Yeah, of course *worried tone*

I feel like I am going to explode


You want to be bad?

No!   I just feel like I am going to rip your head off is all 
I want to be good, I just feel like a ticking bomb is all


I know how to fix that

Really? How (very hopeful)


I will just have to spank you

:| humphh

3 comments:

  1. Better to tell him what you need that rip his head off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I'm never that good :) Funny post!

    ReplyDelete