Friday, January 27, 2012

The Waiting Game

A couple days ago I got myself into some trouble reading up on a blog....and since haven't been alone with Ken, so still haven't been given any definitive punishment, spanking or otherwise. I hate waiting, it drives me nutso! I also know that this is something that he doesn't wanntt to spank me for because he knows how unfair I think it is, but I can't see him just letting it go either. However because I am not a crazy person I am not bringing it up because that will definitely land me a trip over his knee and well...who wants that, right?

I am pretty sure that nobody likes these situations, where you have to wait in agonizing torture for what's to come, how do you guys deal with it? Do you tell/ask you husband/ boyfriend about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment