Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ugh...




You know when you are told you are not supposed to do something...and you don't agree, and you understand their logic, and you still don't think it's fair, but you keep reminding yourself that you are supposed to be submitting, and thus listening....yeah well it sucks.

Not being able to go wherever I want on the internet feels like a punishment, even though it is not, I didn't do anything wrong and I am not being punished. But it is something that I am not allowed to do. It's really hard to listen and to be nice about it!

Ken is thankfully being very understanding that this is something I am totally not cool with...maintaining that it's still the rule, and I am expected to follow it. begahgshdgghvsfjhjk. Yes so that is the irritating part of the day...and what makes it better/ more irritating is that I have the sweetest most amazing boyfriend in the world.

He's just so [can't think of a word better than amazing but, I have already used that]. We have been able to hang out all day today with my roommates coming and going. My roommates love him almost as much as I do and it's been a really great day...which makes it hard for me to be grumpy and irritated by this stupid rule! hehe That sounds ridiculous doesn't it?!

I would love to tell you all that I have been just as amazing, and have totally submitted to this "new version" of ttwd, but I haven't and I am struggling, this is the first time I haven't agreed with one of his rules. It's tough, and it's mostly the fact that I don't agree, rather than the actual rule itself ( I think, I am still trying to work this out in my head). Anyways, totally messed up and read some stuff today, in my defence part of the post came up on my feed and it made me laugh so  I HAD to read the rest...right?!

ahh anyways I will have to face that later, not sure when, or how it will go but I guess I will find out soon enough.

Oh also! Just to top it all off the other day he logged out of my LDD network account, and I have no idea how to get back on...which he says is the internet saving my butt because it knew that I wouldn't do it myself... -_- haha oh dear, it's probably true.  Speaking of that if anyone from the network reads this if they could get Clint/Christina to take down my account (as I imagine it costs money to keep it up) and then if I am ever let to join again I will make another account, I have a feeling that will be a long time from now, if ever.

So yeah, that is my little rant for today, and I will try not to complain about this on my blog again, as I imagine it is not very interesting to read, and isn't very attractive haha, well have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment