Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



I love Valentines Day :)
I love Ken.
It's all just so much fun!

This year I decided to make Ken a whole bunch of Valentines Day treats.
Ken is a Chef, and he loves trying weird foods, also he is kind of on a bacon kick right now.... so....




 made chocolate bacon cupcakes





chocolate covered bacon strips



peanut butter balls


huge peanut butter balls with carmel or bacon inside

and plates for my roommies!

....I went a little crazy hehe, but it was lots of fun!

Ken got me flowers and a ukulele...yes a ukulele :) hehe



Then we went to dinner. We were planning on going to the KEG...but we changed our minds. We decided to go to Denny's instead. I know huge difference hehe. In the end we decided that it wasn't super important to either of us to go somewhere fancy and we would rather save the money and go somewhere we both love. So Denny's it is!  Hehe


Then we saw a movie, it was great :)




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two had a great Valentine's Day! And your goodies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete