Monday, April 4, 2011

The Man - Grey's Anatomy

"Eli, I'm tired."



"Good! Then tell me I was right so we can kiss and make up."

"Not that tired!"(Miranda starts walking away)

(Pauses) "Miranda Bailey, we are not inside the hospital (Miranda turns around). Inside the hospital, you're the man; that's the protocol. But outside, I'm the man (Miranda rolls her eyes). I. am. the man, me. And you can call me Cromagnon, or old fashioned, but that is not going to stop me from taking you home to my bed tonight, and showing you what kind of man I am. Now, how's that? Does that protocol suit you?"

(softly) "Yeah."

"Good."

(Kiss)

"Mm (as he tastes the kiss), be at my place in 15." (Eli turns and walks away)



I found this excerpt of Grey's Anatomy quoted on a different DD blog. I would also like to post it as I watched this episode and thought: "SEE!! it's wonderful! and sexy and amazingly romanatic. To be loved so much by someone that they will take charge and be strong so that you can lean on them, so that when you are tired of being "the man" they are right there for you, even when (in the moment) you don't know that's what you need!"

1 comment:

  1. I love Grey's Anatomy and I melted when I watched this scene! This is the kind of thing that I love about my husband being dominant.

    ReplyDelete